Monday 15 August 2016

Time To Vent

Here's the part where I offer absolutely no advice but I can rant and just get stuff off of my chest.

I'm struggling.  I really am.  I have nowhere to turn and last night I turned to self harm again and that is not somewhere I want to go again.  I feel useless and lonely and everything has become a trigger and I just break down and cry at everything.  Tomorrow is the 5th anniversary of my Uncle's death and it stings like a bitch. Like he was taken yesterday.  He wasn't even sick so I never had a chance to say goodbye. He just left.  He had a heart attack and drowned.  Not a nice way to go and not the way a great man like him deserved to go.

Okay, thanks.  That fees a bit better now. Still feel like shit but I don't fee like I'm hiding from everyone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment